Hollow drills for glass
As a developer, manufacturer and supplier for over 45 years, we guarantee you the highest quality diamond tools.
Hollow drills for glass sizes
We deliver our hollow drills for glass from Ø 3mm - Ø 200mm in all diameters and intermediate diameters.
Larger diameters are available on request.
Depending on the application, many different drilling depths and wall thicknesses are possible, as well as connections from R1/2“ up to hydraulic expansion connection.
Our diamond and CBN tool delivery program includes
- Hollow drills for glass
- Conventional diamond drills
- Hollow drills
- Drill-countersink combinations
- Grinding wheels
- Diamond core bits
- Ultrasonic tools
- Micro drills with internal cooling,
- Diamond milling cutters
- and much more
We have diamond tools with the following material bonds:
Resin bonds are used for optical applications or for the last stage in glass processing (e.g. grinding glass edges).
Metal bonds are used for glass processing (e.g. glass milling cutters).
Nickel bonds (or galvanic bonds) are used for dental technology (e.g. ceramic drills).
Our tool service
Production stop due to a missing tool ....?
This cannot happen with our Tool Shop!
- simple tool management
- efficient tool storage
- permanently available tools
- less storage effort
- automatic tool ordering system
- Development of special tools.
- Delivery of conventional and ultrasonic compatible CBN diamond tools
- Complete solutions => tools => machine tools => workflows
- Project support
- Constant further developments
- 100% inspection of every tool
- Hollow drills for glass and other tools for the highest quality standards
- Tool repair
- very short delivery times
For further information or questions about our hollow glass drills or other tools, please contact us directly.